Hello! I am new to ReadyMag, and I am having trouble! I want multiple pages on my website, and I turned off vertical scrolling because I want viewers to click the menu buttons I created and go to that page only, without the vertical scroll option. The only problem is that now they are sent to that page and that page only, but now that page is opening in a separate tab in Safari! How can I keep using the feature of having one page open at a time (without scrolling) but not make them open a new browser tab every time they click one of the menu option buttons? Let me know if this question doesn’t make a lot of sense, haha; I can explain further!
Hey! Thank you for reaching out! Please send a message to our support team at support@readymag.com, and they will do their best to help ![]()