Looking for a readymag designer

Hello !
High-end cultural and Luxury event seeks a talented Web and Social Media Designer. If you have a knack for creating engaging online experiences and compelling social media content, we’d love to hear from you.

Project Scope:
Web Design: 2 -3 pages only.
Landing Page: Craft an inviting landing page with nice visuals, event details, participant application link, and newsletter signup.
Contact Page: Design an accessible page for inquiries, plus social media links.
Self-Update Guide: Provide clear instructions/guide or tutorial for our team to update website content independently.

Social Media Design: Develop templates that ensure visual consistency across our promotional efforts. 6-9 for Instagram image format 3-6 for video format

Post-launch, after 2 -3 months as the event is more known, we plan to enrich the site with additional pages. Insights on your approach and a preliminary cost estimate for this expansion would be greatly appreciated.

Requirements:
Proven web design expertise, preferably in Ready mag.
Ability to produce social media content that complements/align with web design.
Portfolio reflecting a strong aesthetic and creative design solutions.
Collaborative spirit and excellent communication skills.

We speak : English and/or French

Budget:
We aim to balance a tight budget with the need for a standout online presence. Please include your pricing for the complete package, along with any initial thoughts on expansion costs.

Send email to : ismathlauriano@gmail.com

• A link to your portfolio.
  • Your proposed approach and timeline for the project.
  • Pricing details for the initial setup and any available packages for ongoing work.
1 Like

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Readymag designer
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin