Find freelance designers for your Readymag project here

In this thread Readymag users can find clients and vice versa.

If you are a designer fluent with Readymag and you are eager to take freelance jobs, please leave a post: introduce yourself, give a link to your portfolio plus a couple links to your Readymag projects and share any other information that can make sense for a potential client (e.g. languages you know, country you live, topics your prefer to work on). Don’t forget to share you contact details (outside of the forum)

If you are looking for a design freelancer, please describe what kind of professional you are looking for, tell about the tasks you want to handle and provide your contact details (outside of the forum). We wish you nice and successful cooperation!

8 Likes

Hey, I’m Alex, UI/UX Designer from Kyiv, Ukraine.

Not long ago I worked at a product company, but now I’m open for new projects: editorial design, sites, special projects, presentations, e-commerce.

My portfolio: https://sashamikhedov.com/ (made with Readymag).
Behance: https://www.behance.net/mkhdv

7 Likes

Hi, my name is Paula. I’m a Lithuanian graphic designer, raised in London (UK) where I am currently based. I have experience working with clients in the architecture business, cultural institutions and organisations as well as education. I love creating websites using Readymag :heart_eyes:!

You can find examples of my work here: Minelgaite studio — Strategy & Design for Sustainable & Inclusive Placemakers — Minelgaite studio work (made in Readymag)
Most recent Readymag website I created: https://hoca.paulaminelgaite.com

If you’re interested in working with me, please email: business@paulaminelgaite.com

6 Likes

Hey people of the internet.
I´m a freelance web/graphicdesigner from Hamburg, Germany and former documentary photographer.
My studio neueMETA is specialized in digital narratives, editorials, longreads and artistic projects, mainly working with readymag. Over the last years I became kind of a pro in working with custom code and implementing features that RM´s buildin functions lack.

Feel free to have a look at my portfolio at www.neuemeta.de and drop me a line to connect.

All the best
kolja / neueMETA

2 Likes

HEADLESS HORSE

FULL-SERVICE CREATIVE STUDIO

Headless Horse: an Edinburgh-based, full-service creative studio working at the intersection of art, design and technology.

Helping articulate visions through carefully crafted design and rigorous strategic thinking. We take a comprehensive approach to research, design and development from a project’s conception to implementation.

The studio operates with a core group of practitioners and grows to involve a small circle of trusted colleagues when a project scope necessitates it.

Horsemen have been called upon to deliver strategy, identity, interior and websites for brands, institutions and progressives, such as Nike, Rolls-Royce and Vogue.

We’ve been using ReadyMag for over a 5 years now, using ReadyMag to created award winning sites and now being promoted to ReadyMag Masters.

Headless Horse Website
ReadyMag Masters

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I’m Ksenia — an experienced web-designer. I create stylish and user-friendly websites, which increase conversions and business profits. I know a little bit about marketing :wink:

I like to combine color, fonts and animations to make emotional visual. It helps to make the prestige of a company or personal brand. It’s easier to fend off competitors this way!

Here is my website-portfolio on Readymag KEYKEY.WEBSITE
And here is my lovely project about mushrooms: MSRM

Contact me any way you like, lets discuss your project:
telegram
insta

5 Likes

Hello from Ukraine!
Solar Digital is Ukrainian creative design agency. We are a full-stack design team with specialization in branding and UI/UX design of web interfaces. Most part of one-page solutions and promo websites we do using a Readymag.
Our latest cases on RM:

And we submit another RM project to awwwards: Zhvanetskii Boulevard, Ukraine - Awwwards Nominee (still open, thanks for your support in voting)

All our team members are on a save place and we are looking for a new projects at the moment.
Our portfolio available at a website https://solar-digital.com (and Ukrainian website https://solardigital.com.ua). And here is our portfolio on Behance: Behance

Available to dive deeply to business tasks of 3-4 projects nearest time. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m Yoga Pratama, A Product Designer, currently living in Indonesia. Likes to explore editorial design for no code and has good functionality through several tools such as Figma & Readymag. For Mainjob I’m a UI Designer for Saas Product and I’m open for projects: Portfolio sites, editorial and Landing Page.

Portfolio: https://yogapratamah.com build on readymag
Behance: https://www.behance.net/yogapratama_
Landing Page NFT: Project on readymag
Figma Profile: https://www.figma.com/@yogapratamah
Contact me on:

yogapratamahardiyanto@gmail.com

1 Like

Looking to hire someone to build out a fairly simple site. I love using this software, but at the moment I just don’t have the time to invest in building it out myself anymore. The goal of the website is to ultimately showcase my photography and video work, which you can find samples of here. I’d also want a component where I can journal, and share little snippets of media/ephemera that’ve inspired me recently. My current design influences have been old 80’s copies of National Geographic, US State Park Brochures, and a 1930’s spanish architecture magazine called AC Documentos. The idea would be to make the user feel like they’re opening an old magazine or travel guide – if you’re interested I can share some samples of what I’ve managed to make so far.

If this sounds like a project you’d be interested in working on, get in touch with me here or on Instagram (@jhinen – I’ll respond faster there). I’d love to see any prior work you’ve done that shows you can capture the look/feel of the influences I shared above, but I’m also open to working with someone who can showcase strong mastery of typography and design fundamentals.

1 Like

Hi Kolja, I can’t access any of the links from the landing page of your site. Please drop me an email at sasha.mather@skyroom.london

Sasha

Hi there, I can’t access your site. Please drop me an email at sasha.mather@skyroom.london

Sasha

Hi Kseia, we occasionally look for support on our existing ReadyMag sites. It’d be great to talk. Please drop me an email at sasha.mather@skyroom.london

Sasha

well, thanks for your notification, but on my side everything works fine…
as well as at @HEADLESS.HORSE ´s website everything works fine…

do you might have any javablocker or something running?

Hello! We’re looking for a freelancer to help us with some longform articles in Readymag. We have an in-house designer who can get the basics of the design done, so we’re looking for someone with a lot of experience in Readymag to add the animations and interactivity elements we need, which we’re struggling to do in-house.

If you’re interested, please send me some examples of Readymag websites you’ve worked on, preferably longform/immersive reading with animations. Thank you!

1 Like

hey, is your site made on RM?

1 Like

Hey hey, Mohamed here :upside_down_face:
Content designer & strategist, based in London, UK. I’m currently leading content strategy and design at rising community start-up TDS, along with indepently consulting for agencies and start-ups in the MENA and EMEA region. I support design teams with content modelling and creative direction.

Want to work together?

Let’s connect!

Personal Website: muxmdnwr.com
Email: yo@muxmdnwr.com
Twitter: @muxmdnwr
Instagram: @muxmdnwr

Hi there :heart_on_fire:
Refire Design is a subscription-based UX/UI design agency.

Our website is built on ReadyMag so you can check it out here: Refire Design Website
Our portfolio is also available on Behance.

We offer all sorts of design services that are perfect for startups, for a fixed monthly rate.

We would love to chat/talk with you about your project: Contact Us Page or via email at hello@refiredesign.com

1 Like

Hi!

I’m Alex, Brand Designer from Barcelona and actually traveling and looking for new projects! I’m specialized in hand-made branding (++ calligraphy and lettering) and creative web design :relieved:

You can see my last project on Readymag: halda.es

My website: `ratzia.com
Behance: behance.net/ratzia
Dribbble: dribbble.com/Ratzia

Looking forward for your ideas🔥

1 Like

Hey there :large_blue_circle:

I am a web designer and co-founder of Agenda Design Studio: https://agenda-designstudio.com ( our website is built on ReadyMag).

We specialize in web experience, design for social media, and photo shooting. We are the ones who will add color to your business and show you it from a different angle, something you may not have noticed. More info you can read on our website.

We would love to chat about your project and to know you better.
You can reach us out per website: Agenda.design studio — Client application
or write me an email: dianafabianczuk@gmail.com

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I’m Angela, a multi-disciplinary designer from Singapore that’s fresh out of art school. I’m looking to work on some new projects, particularly branding, photography and editorial design. I enjoy working with colour and love telling a story through my work. I’ve been using Readymag for more than a year now so I’m familiar with the tool and can make sites for you. You can view my website-portfolio built on Readymag: angelamae.xyz

Please drop me an email (@angelamaemacasinag@gmail.com) or send me a dm on Instagram (@angelamaework). I’d love to chat about any project you have in mind and also get to know you.