Any way to create filters, categorise page or the 'sort by...'

Hi!

I’m hoping to find out if there is way or work around to create filters or categorise pages in a less manual way.

Was thinking in a long run, the usual ‘click a button and xx images will show up’ might be hassle if we decide to add more items to the category.

Open to any ideas or suggestions! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 for this. Sorting / tagging etc. are high on the wishlist. Looks like Readymag’s blog uses this so it’s there, perhaps it’ll be released to customers at some point?

1 Like

Desperate for categorizing, filters, sorting, etc.
There’s so much to love about R/m so if they could add some basic CMS features like creating tagged collections or similar it would be a game changer for blogs, portfolios, stores, etc.

1 Like

hey… this is not possible with RM.
You have to look for another builder though. But I would also love to see this in RM. Its the big missing thing!

I agree that basic CMS features would be a quantum leap for ReadyMag.

However, implementing them would probably require support for relative widget positioning, so that, for example, an article footer can appear at a fixed distance from the end of an arbitrarily long text. I believe this is currently not possible: ReadyMag widgets can only be positioned relative to the page or screen boundaries.

I asked Readymag support and unfortunately, this is the only solution so far. They said:

" We do not have a native option for that, but a tagging/filtering system can be implemented using Fixed Positioning and Links. Follow this link for a quick example."

Not the best especially if you have a lot of items to filter, but at least it’s some sort of solution. Hope this is helpful!