How to make sectioned horizontal scroll?

Hello guys, may I know how to make horizontal scroll a section but not on the entire page? I know fix positioning is the key but it will make the horizontal scroll appear on the entire page. Thanksss

Hi @Martyn_Ma I would suggest creating the horizontal section as you had designed. Then I would create a rectangular element and overlay it on the horizontal section then add the other site elements over that rectangle?

If this isn’t what you had in mind, do share a sketch/design and we can find a solution.

Hi @Headless.Horse, thanks for the kind help. Here is a very rough mockup of the website. Thanks!!

Hi Martyn, In this scenario you can still follow the tutorial as they have outlined, but then I would extend the page length and continue designing?

| HEADLESS.HORSE R/master
September 1 |

• | - |

Hi Martyn, In this scenario you can still follow the tutorial as they have outlined, but then I would extend the page length and continue designing?

Hi @headlesshorse

but then if I use fix position to the horizontal scroll, it will be appeared throughout the entire page.

In this case you could add another page and make it a continuous project?

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Would you please tell me how can I add another page and make two pages a continuous project?