GDPR / RM not compliant

hey, thats cool. but isn´t working properly.

if i select a text, go to the font selector and switch to “show only used fonts” the googlefonts “inter” and “roboto” are shown. If I click the small cross/erase next to it, nothing happens.

1 Like

yep, you are right, sorry for misleading you :face_in_clouds: the latest fix does remove Google fonts from the invisible symbols. But if any of the texts still contain Google fonts (these could be hidden widgets, for example), then it’s only possible to remove them manually. Please links to your projects to support@readymag.com—we’ll help you find problematic widgets and get rid of these fonts.

well… so one still have to find every single character inside any project, that still uses the font. Both manually in the desktop and mobileversion?

Right now, I´m trying to get this done with only one project with three different fonts.
And this takes forever!! Even if you look for the widgets with the fonts via the devtools.
And I have nearly 15 big projects. This is really not possible to do!!

In summary: there is still no real fix of this issue.

I mean, why don´t you implement a little switchbutton, that programmatically blocks the connection to google?? This not a big deal, and would make it crazy easy and fast to get this issue solved!!

@neueMeta @w-retouch_c_o_Beatri @officialcsi

We are happy to inform you that Google Fonts are now GDPR-compliant, as Google Fonts no longer collects user IP addresses.

2 Likes

That’s great news. Thank you for the update.

1 Like