[Available] Let's build your Readymag site 🍒

Hi everyone :waving_hand:

I’m Vendy, a web & graphic designer. I design and build websites in Readymag, from concept to launch: visual concept, responsive layouts, development and SEO.

Readymag is my favourite tool :yellow_heart: It lets me design without templates, with custom layouts, typography and animation.

:sparkles: I can help with:
— portfolios & personal brand sites
— websites for creative studios & agencies
— online shops
— branding & visual identity, if you need it alongside the site

:cherries: Recent projects:
April Leihuanani — personal brand site for a marketing strategist & content creator, featured as an Internet Gem on ilovecreatives

Josh Green — portfolio for ELVIS Studio’s Chief Creative Officer, who has worked with BMW, Apple and Liverpool FC

Beit Prod — vintage online shop for photographer Prod Antzoulis, featured in Dazed MENA, JDEED & Grail Middle East

Osprey Studios — sculpture studio site, featured on Readymag’s socials and nominated for Site of the Day on CSS Light & CSS Winner

I work in partnership with Ksenia Kovsharova, art director and founder of Rmc.Studio, so every project also gets an art director’s eye.

:love_letter: Not sure where to start?
Send me a couple of lines about your project. I’ll ask a few questions and put together a clear proposal, so we can get things moving. Call or email, whatever feels easier for you :hot_beverage:

Email · Instagram · Telegram

2 Likes

Vendy :dizzy: thanks for the shoutout!

Working with her on Readymag projects is always a vibe :grapes: She has amazing taste, and her design gets bolder with every project.

We’re taking on new projects, so if you’ve got an idea, come say hi :chains:

1 Like