Looking for someone to help convert my desktop site to a mobile version

Looking for someone fluent in readymag that is comfortable creating a mobile version of my desktop site.

Ecofoaminsulations.com

There are a lot of widgets and content. Currently talking to support about converting it but I may prefer someone else to complete this task.

Thanks!

Hi there, I’d be keen to assist you with what you need.
Having designed a number of publication sites over the last year, I’m well familiar with the Readymag platform and will be able to assist. I will also be able to offer suggestions to improve your current desktop version of your site.

Please feel free to reach out to me direct. I’d be interested in finding out more about your company requirements and will be able to answer specific questions about time required and any associated project fees - dallasbudde@icloud.com
Some of my work - available here

Dallas

Hi,

We are Buenos días Studio, a studio based in Alicante, Spain, we are a team of two designers that we would love to work in your project. Our work is based on UX design but also a strong visual desing skills, with this combination we can provide you a web page with a good design but putting your users front and center creating a better usuable for your users.

We leave you the link to our website so you can view our projects and see if we fit in the project. Also in our web page you can find a way to contact us.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Best regards

Rebecca and Jorge

Hi, I can help with this! My current site is built on Readymag at Web, Tablet and Mobile breakpoints. I’ve built about 4 versions now and have a pretty solid workflow for this.

Im a designer by day, so can also help with other design and site optimization task if need be. Lets chat! axelcastillo@me.com

Hi David,

I’m well-versed in Readymag and can efficiently create a mobile-optimized version of your website. I’ll ensure a seamless transition, maintaining the functionality and aesthetics of your desktop site.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin