Horizontal Scroll - Limit of images / Working with video

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m working on creating a portfolio website that functions entirely in a horizontal layout. I attempted to use the integrated widget, but it appears to only support images. Since I’m incorporating a variety of media, particularly images of different sizes, I’ve noticed that the scrolling experience becomes problematic. After a few images, the scroll seems to stop, preventing me from seamlessly navigating through the remaining content.

Hello, I’m working on creating a portfolio website that functions entirely in a horizontal layout. I attempted to use the integrated widget, but it appears to only support images. Since I’m incorporating a variety of media, particularly images of different sizes, I’ve noticed that the scrolling experience becomes problematic. After a few images, the scroll seems to stop, preventing me from seamlessly navigating through the remaining content.

thanks! :slight_smile:

When you do the Scroll- Move animation, set it to ease in and out, and then play around with the numbers depending on how long/much is your content. The perfect number would depend on the total number of media + dimensions of your media, that could be a video or photos, but maybe start with -4000 ► 0?

I have a significant question: it appears that I can include additional images in the “horizontal scroll,” and when I try to copy and paste the widget, it doesn’t allow me to scroll through all the pictures.

Basically, how do I add more pictures to the “horizontal scroll” and ensure it scrolls to the end?

Thank you.